SKM Group will collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website:
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse/search through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit;
- The search term(s) used in our search engine; and
- If you linked to the SKM Group website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us make our website more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an e-mail to SKM Group, by registering online for an SKM Group event, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our website, or communicating with SKM Group through one of our social media channels, we use that information to respond to your message, to fulfill your order/request, and to help us provide you with information.
If you register for an online account to access members-only materials, your contact information and selected topics of interest will be used to help us communicate with you and develop content suited to your interests.
If you choose to register online for a SKM Group event, SKM Group reserves the right to use your contact information to communicate relevant services available from SKM Group. You can opt-out by calling us at (716) 989-3234.
SKM Group does not disclose, share, release, publish, disseminate, rent, or sell any personally identifiable information to any third parties.